Admit It! admitted transfers, you’ve opened the “Good News” email, you’re psyched about potentially joining the Tribe and you’re trying to make those tough decisions that come with multiple proverbial thick envelopes. Well our Day for Admitted Transfers is designed to help answer your questions and to help you decide whether or not W&M is the next step in your educational journey (which we of course hope it is). So, looking for reasons to attend? We’ve got a list for that.
- It’s Williamsburg in the spring. The flowers are blooming, the trees are green and the campus looks gorgeous (we’ll win you over with that if nothing else).
- Free William & Mary swag, ‘nuf said.
- Our tour guides are taking a break from studying for finals to give you all a tour. They’re excited to meet you and to show you around. Don’t leave them hanging.
- Assistant Dean of Students, Ben Boone will be there. He LOVES transfers!
- Kim Van Deusen will be there. You know her. She signed your admission email and admission letters. You’ve been emailing, faxing, calling, consulting, meeting with her for what seems like forever. She LOVES transfers the most!
- The weather forecast looks pretty favorable (high in the low 80s and minimal chance of rain). We’ll take it.
- The Admission Ambassadors have been working hard for months to ensure you have a great day. They won’t let you down.
- Faculty and administrators from numerous departments will be on hand to introduce you to their programs and to answer your questions.
- The Griffin has been repping our admitted transfer students in style. Don’t give him a reason to change his wardrobe.
- What’s better than a chance to meet and network with the students, faculty and staff who will be integral to the next few years of your life? We’re all here to show you the meaning of One Tribe and to convince you to become a part of it.
So register for the event, set your GPS to Williamsburg and come see W&M for yourself. We hope you decide it’s so great that you won’t want to leave. If that’s the case, submit your enrollment deposit and officially join the Tribe!
Wendy Livingston ’03, M.Ed. ‘09
Senior Assistant Dean of Admission