Before I embark upon this blogger-wide topic related to Thanksgiving, I do want to let you know that I am alive and well! I have obviously been delinquent with my blog, but I promise it’s not because I’ve been antisocial. It has been an insanely busy but fun semester, and I look forward to writing extensive recap blogs to update you on my life. Stay tuned!
Why I’m Thankful for W&M…
- It has allowed me to discover so many new aspects of myself
- I would not have experienced rancing and all its glory without it
- I get to enjoy the delicious faux mexican cuisine of the Zoca station in the Marketplace as much as I want
- It has exposed me to new ideas and ways of thinking
- I was able to meet Tim Gunn through my involvement here
- I can be myself without thinking twice about it
- I am now fully aware of how amazing WaWa is
- I have made friendships here that I know will be with me my entire life
Recap blogs of the semester coming soon!