Everyone knows that as the second-oldest institution in the country William and Mary has been offering its student body amazing resources and benefits since 1693.
So, just as a refresher … here is a list of a few of the resources and benefits that as a member of the Tribe you really should take advantage of.
- The REC Center – Health and fitness are extraordinarily important factors to our lives … this is where the REC Center comes in! State of the art equipment, swimming pools, racquet ball courts, and even a rock-climbing wall are all at students’ disposal. Everyone gets busy throughout the year, but there is always time for personal fitness. You can even sign up for some of the intense but fun fitness classes, such as Boot Camp, to make sure you are a Tribe member feeling your best!
- Writing Resource Center – Be good to yourself and go get your paper edited at the WRC. No matter if you are at the brainstorming phase or with a complete rough draft. The WRC consultants are well-equipped to make sure you are turning in top-notch work.
- Dodge Room – Many are unaware of the greatness which is the Dodge Room. Located in-between Phi Beta Kappa and the Muscarelle, the Dodge Room accepts meal swipes and offers some other delicious treats. My favorite meal … Chili, Baked Lay’s Chips, Cookies or Fruit (depends on my mood), and an Aquafina water bottle. It could be yours too.
- Cohen Career Center – The future is important. Please drop in to the Career Center for some career counseling and advice for resumes, internships, and so much more. Do yourself a favor … the future is waiting.
- FREE MASSAGE CHAIRS – All I have to say is FREE. MASSAGE. CHAIRS. Located on the first floor of Swem. Yeah … I think that sums it all up.
- Cheese Shop Discount – Even though the Cheese Shop is located in Colonial Williamsburg it is still a vital staple for the W&M community. On Wednesdays, the Cheese Shop offers discounts to all W&M students.
- UNO’s – Did you know the local Uno’s Chicago Grill delivers on campus? Sometimes we have to take a break from our regularly scheduled Wawa diet.
Ladies and Gentlemen these are just 7 of the many opportunities and benefits here at W&M … Tribe we have to Wake Up and Pay Attention because the options at the College are endless.