It’s always nice being at home or on vacation over Winter Break, but it’s a good thing the Spring semester is starting up in just a few days. Here’s why.
- You’re wondering if anyone will notice your new haircut.
- Nobody will give you a hard time for “being up until midnight again.”
- Summer break is always much more rewarding after you’ve earned it.
- You won’t have to wash dishes again until May.
- The daily crossword is no intellectual substitute for a 16-credit courseload.
- You might live near a Wawa, but you probably don’t live near our Wawa.
- Poking someone in real life is a lot more meaningful than poking them on Facebook.
- You’ll see the sisters or brothers you chose, not the ones you were born with.
- Sinfonicron. This year’s show: The Secret Garden.
- There’s nothing quite like seeing Lake Matoaka in the snow.
What are your top reasons?